#3539 - Thursday, May 21, 2009 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2009
      #3539 - Thursday, May 21, 2009 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      This issue is all about inviting you to join Chuck Hillig on a free conference call tonight, Thursday, May 20, from 7-9:30PM EST.

      When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt
      your head back and laugh at the sky. - Buddha

      Book Call With Chuck Tonight Creator

      Tonight, we're doing two book calls with author Chuck Hillig for his book, "Seeds For The Soul." Chuck will be LIVE on these calls and he'll take your questions.

      The two times slots are:
      7:00 to 8PM EST  Thursday, May 21st

      8:30 to 9:30 EST Thursday, May 21st

      Free Conference Call phone # is (616) 597-8000
      At the prompt, please type in Access Code: 954541#

      If you haven't read "Seeds For The Soul" feel free to jump on the call anyway and learn more about living life as a game with Chuck.

      Chuck looks playfully at "The Game Of Life" and has an incredibly supportive video that we've put up on YouTube for him. This video is 13 minutes long, but if you're up for being in a great state of happiness & peace today, we highly suggest you watch it.

      Part 1:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB0NsAukay4
      Part 2:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53XRnWpybqc