#3468 - Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2009

      #3468 - Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Author of Waking up in Time: Finding Inner Peace in Times of Accelerating Change and The Gobal Brain Awakens: Our Next Evolutionary Leap, which show that we stand on the threshold of a major leap in evolution, as significant as the emergence of life itself, and the essence of this leap is inner spiritual development.

      Science and Consciousness - Index

      Lists many articles on the nature of consciousness.

      Leap! Interview (YouTube)
      video icon  Nowhere to get to
      Essence of non-duality (2 min)
      video icon  Divine nature of the self
      Essence of being (2 min)
      video icon  From matter to mind
      Getting to the root (2 min)

      Leading with a recap of the key points in The Global Brain video, (The original 1983 video "The Global Brain" by Peter Russell), Tami Simon and Peter Russell—author and revolutionary futurist—discuss the current planetary crisis and the seeds of potential therein. According to Russell our current crisis could lead to the widespread awakening of humanity . . . or to a global breakdown. Find out what we can do to shift the tide toward awakening. (42 minutes)

      The Mystery of 2012 (42 min) New!
      Podcast of conversation with Tami Simon of Sounds True.

      Note: This interview is not the usual 2012 hype one might expect from the title.

      Explore more: