#3425 - Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      #3425 - Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Life has JUST happened - IS JUST happening now in this one, timeless, eternal moment. From nothing to everything. So the ‘Big Bang’ as scientists like to call it didn’t happen 6 billion years ago or whatever; it’s just happening in THIS present moment as a singular, unique explosion of creation. Absolutely everything has just been created, including any concept of time or ’cause and effect’. The oceans, mountains, sky, sun, sensations, thoughts, you, him, her, everything, absolutely everything that exists in experience has just been created. These words are the first and only words that you’ll ever read; this moment is the first and only moment you will exist and live. Mind-blowingly amazing isn’t it?!…

      So notions of time passing and ’cause and effect’ are simply that — man made notions. Time is eternal. It IS — without movement. There is no past and no future; there is only the present moment. You will live and die in this same beautiful, timeless moment. You, the world, existence, has no history; there is no beginning or end. Pictures of you as a child are simply pictures. You had no childhood. It’s a memory created in imagination now, presently. You are without age.”

      from
      David Brockman: The Wonder of This

      from A Course in Miracles

      “Simply do this: Be still, and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty your mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, nor one belief you ever learned before from anything. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with holy empty hands unto your God.”

      James Traverse writes...

      Namaste' Jerry and Friends,

      I'm in Mysore - on the way to Goa for a short visit - then Arunachala.

      India is as hectic as ever (even more than when I last visited).

      35 degrees Celcius here today... I plan to visit the Maharaja's Palace
      this evening - it should be particularly special since this is
      Republic Day in India - many festivities throughout India.

      If time allows I'll visit the ancient city of Hampi just before going
      to Arunachala.

      I hope that this message finds you all well,
      Love,
      James

      ps - back in Canada around Feb.14/09

      Yosy responds...

      :)  hampi! one of my beloved spots on the planet!
      i had the good luck to spend there about two months,
      in spring 1978, living in a small magical, abandoned
      small hidden temple on the thungabadra river, in a
      sole company of the bhagvad gita and a gang of monkeys,
      who taught me about society and social interactions
      more then any books and explanations... give hampi
      the magical my love and respects!

      BOOM!

      yosy

      ps. after a few weeks on my own, i was joined by a chilloom
      and a company of visiting babas.... hampi was secluded and had
      very few visitors, except in the monthly full moon mela, which turned
      the rama temple area for three days into a teeming with life town hehe

      immeasurable silence

      i am a naked seed
      of truth,
      of that from which I