#3399 - Thursday, January 1, 2009 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      #3399 - Thursday, January 1, 2009 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Each and every Moment marks the end
      and the Beginning
      of a new Year.

      May we all be so blessed
      to revel in the new...

      Blessings from David

      > Happy new year to everyone.
      >
      > Jerry

      yes, likewise to all nondualicians
      and nonduality salonators.

      may your new year be filled with
      grace and clarity should such
      qualities in your life be
      appreciated.

      --josie--

      Dear Friends

      I wish you all a happy new year with this small book available at:

      Love

      Pradeep

      ~ ~ ~

      'I am’ :The

      Mahamantra

      of

      Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

      Pradeep Apte

      First edition 2009

      C Pradeep Apte

      aptep@...

      India

      IntroductionT

      his small text was prepared in one sitting of about and hour or so. It is primarily meant to be used as a daily reading at least once at the beginning of the day in order to get stabilized in the ‘I am’. If one can do it more number of times it’s all the more beneficial. I believe that those who go through this text are already familiar with the techings of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj. Even if one has not read anything about him it will in some way inspire him to know more about Maharaj and his teachings.

      Pradeep Apte

      31st December 2008

      ~ ~ ~

      ‘I am’