#3389 - Monday, December 22, 2008 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      #3389 - Monday, December 22, 2008 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      Nonduality Highlights - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NDhighlights

      If you want to know Truth, you must have
      100% Love for Truth.  In this way there is
      no difference between the ways of Love
      and Knowledge.

                               - Papaji
      "The Truth Is"
      Sri H.W.L. Poonja
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Words must be used like stepping stones:
      lightly and with nimbleness, because if you
      step on them too heavily, you incur the
      danger of falling into the intellectual mire
      of logic and reason.

                                     - Ramesh S. Balsekar

      posted to Along The Way

      "When we are empty of ego we, too, can carry on in calm acceptance of
      life's varying events. When we cease making prejudicial distinctions -
      gentle or harsh, beautiful or ugly, good or bad - a peaceful stillness
      will permeate our mind. If there is no ego, there is no agitation."

                                - Master Han Shan

      posted to Daily Dharma

      Years ago I went to the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem and did what all tourists there do: wrote some words on a scrap of paper that I tucked into a crevice in the wall. When I closed my eyes and touched my head to the warm stone, it came to me: “All language is prayer.” This must be so. Who is it we are speaking to when we speak to anyone? To that person, and also past him or her to Out There. If there is language, it means there is the possibility of being heard, being met, being loved. And reaching out to be heard, met, or loved is a holy act. Language is holy. —Norman Fischer,Shambhala Sun,March 2007.

      "Rats and roaches live by competition under the laws of supply and demand; it is the privilege of human beings to live under the laws of justice and mercy."—Wendell Berry

      Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who are hungry and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.—Dwight D. Eisenhower

      Zeitgeist-Addendum

      This is the sequel to the first critically acclaimed
      'Zeitgeist' (2007) documentary.

      The failure of our world to resolve the issue of war, poverty, &
      corruption, rests within a gross ignorance about what guides human
      behavior to begin with. 'Zeitgeist-Addendum' addresses the true source
      of the instability in our society, while offering the only
      fundamental, long term solution.