#3374 - Sunday, December 7, 2008

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #3374, Sunday, December 7, 2008

      Awakening reveals that there is no personal self, and that everything is myself. It appears to be a paradox. We find we are nothing and absolutely everything simultaneously.

      When we see this, we realize there is nothing more happening other than love meeting itself - or we could say you are meeting yourself, or the Truth is meeting itself, or God is meeting itself.

      Love meets itself each moment, even if it's a rotten moment. This will never happen through the egoic state of consciousness, filtered through the mind. But from the innocence, love is simply meeting itself.

      If you love me, it meets that. If you hate me, fine, it meets that, too. And it loves meeting that. I am talking about the One meeting itself, realizing itself, experiencing itself.

      ~ Adyashanti, from Emptiness Dancing, posted to The_Now2