# 3359 - Sunday, November 23, 2008

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2008

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #3359, Sunday, November 23, 2008

      Oh

      Oh what is enlightenment
      That state of being sublime
      Grace granted state
      Opening to what is.

      A hot meal on a cold winter's day
      Icy lemonade in summer's heat
      Uniqueness of individuality
      Breathing the Oneness of all.

      Now the many worlds suffer
      Now they rejoice
      And who will not join the dance
      When the music plays?

      Laid aside that reason
      For the search within
      Through dusty caverns
      Mining jewels of glass.

      Go by turns fully mad then filled with joy
      From the lowest of the low
      To the highest of the high
      We are no different, You and I.

      This is what I must do.
      Throw it all away.
       No harm.
      No help.

      HAHAHAH and HOHOHO!

      Peace - Michael

      - Michael Read, posted to NondualitySalon back in 2000

      The more you breathe, the more you feel.

      - Annie Sprinkle

      The more you feel, the more you are alive.

      The more you are alive, the more ecstasy
      can claim your every pore.

      - dg ,^)), posted to DailyDharma

      Every Child Has known God,
      Not the God of names,
      Not the God of don'ts,
      Not the God who ever does
      Anything weird,
      But the God who only knows four words
      And keeps repeating them, saying:
      "Come dance with Me." Come Dance.

      - Hafiz, posted to DailyDharma

      I have not yet found a single unbearable moment and yet we can haunt ourselves right out of the moment with panic that rises from the body and starts a whirlwind of freak inside our heads. Drop into the body and meet the panic here, not with your mind but with your ability to feel deeply into things. Sit with how it feels in your body. Let it be there. And notice everything else that exists in the moment as well. The feel of the breeze, the gurgling of your stomach, breath, light, warmth, passing traffic. Stay there in the Spa of Now, always free, always available.

      - Jeannie Zandi

      Joy is joy only in background of pain. Where there is completeness (in universe) what can give pain? Isolation makes for pain. Mind divides and opposes. Can there be some other mind which sees whole in the part and part as totally related to whole? Go beyond limiting opposing mind. In ending the mental process, that mind is born. Joy and sorrow are experienced through love. It is love seeking expression and meeting obstacles. Inclusive mind can be initially frustrated, but ultimately victorious.

      - Nisargadatta Maharaj from I Am That

      It is as if every cell of the body is in complete harmony and each cell seems to be emanating gratitude, although it is just the naturally functioning senses and nothing more.

      This is very difficult to describe to others because the mind immediately turns it into something else. It simply means seeing, feeling, tasting, touching, hearing everything as it is in this moment without the veil of the mind creating something over the top. Simple. This is all that is left when the mindbody package is gone.

      There are no internal arisings, no knower, no being, and no experience, no-one left. The mind without a feeling centre is left powerless so remains quiet although still there, separate and unable to touch this. A whole new dimension, although everything appears the same.

      - Julie Sarah Powell

      What we see is not the most important.
      Could dust rise without the invisible
      hand of the wind?
      Could a fan turn without any current?
      Could lungs breathe without breath?
      Tell me
      What is the shape of Love?
      How much does Joy weigh
      when held in the palm of your hand?
      Can you catch the Spirit of Life in a jar?

      All things seen depend
      upon the Unseen.
      All sounds depend upon Silence.
      All things felt depend
      upon what is not felt.

      - Adyashanti, from My Secret is Silence: Poetry and Sayings of Adyashanti