#3318 - Monday, October 13, 2008 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13 9:36 PM
      #3318 - Monday, October 13, 2008 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      Nonduality Highlights
      - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NDhighlights

      ~ Self-Shining, Pure Intelligence ~

      What you are in essence
      is self-shining, pure intelligence.

      The very idea of shining implies a movement.
      Movement is energy.
      So, I call it "pure intelligence-energy'.

      It is shining through your eyes.
      You cannot say what it is,
      and you canot negate it either.
      It is 'no thing': It cannot be objectified.

       It ever expresses as that living, vibrant sense of presence,
      which translates through the mind
      as the thought 'I am'.

      ~ Bob Adamson
      Preface: "What's Wrong With Right Now"
      posted to Wisdom-l

      Holy Ground

      By Ivan M. Granger
      (1969 - )

      Let the vision
      of the vastness
      you are
      leave you
      in glorious

      Pilgrims will come
      to imagine
      the grand temple
      that once stood,
      not realizing

      the wreck
      made this empty plain
      holy ground.

      "Your grief for what you've lost lifts a mirror
      up to where you're bravely working.

      Expecting the worst, you look and instead,
      here's the joyful face you've been wanting to see.

      Your hand opens and closes and opens and closes.
      If it were always a fist or always stretched open,
      you would be paralyzed.

      Your deepest presence is in every small contracting
      and expanding - the two as beautifully balanced and
      coordinated as bird wings."

      From the book, "We Are Three," published by Maypop Books
      posted to Daily Dharma

      Quotes with photos by Bob O'Hearn