#3120 - Saturday, March 29, 2008

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2008

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #3120, Saturday, March 29, 2007

      Satsang is the invitation to Rest and let Grace dissolve what is unreal. It takes more effort to maintain the persona than to Rest in what Is!

      - Pamela Wilson

      The joke is that it is the ego, the "me," that wants enlightenment, and enlightenment cannot come until the "me" is demolished.

      - Ramesh S. Balsekar, from A Net of Jewels, posted to AlongTheWay

      Spontaneity is being present in the present. Spontaneity by-passes the processes of the conceptual (aspect of) mind. Re-integration with Nature, which we are, is the recovery of spontaneity.

      Wei Wu Wei, from Why Lazurus Laughed, posted to Distillation

      Your mind is steeped in the habits of evaluation and acquisition, and will not admit that the incomparable and unobtainable are waiting timelessly within your own heart for recognition. All you have to do is to abandon all memories and expectations. Just keep yourself ready in utter nakedness and nothingness.

      Nisargadatta Maharaj, from I Am That

      Through knowledge you can only pretend to know Truth. True knowledge is freedom from knowledge itself after it has disappeared into the vacancy of a fasting mind.

      To exist means to be something, a thing, a feeling,a thought, an idea. All existence is particular. Only being is universal, in the sense that every being is compatible with every other being. Existences clash, being - never. Existence means becoming, change, birth and death and birth again,while in being there is silent peace.

      Self is only Being -
      not being this or that.
      It is Simple Being.
      BE, and