#3101 - Monday, March 10, 2008 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 9:27 PM

      #3101 - Monday, March 10, 2008 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      Nonduality Highlights -

      All images in this issue are by Mazie Lane and Bob O'Hearn

      No Distance
      http://www.pbase.com/1heart/image/73873240

      Faith is a state of openness or trust. To have faith is like when
      you trust yourself to the water. You don't grab hold of the water when
      you swim, because if you do you will become stiff and tight in the
      water, and sink. You have to relax, and the attitude of faith is the
      very opposite of clinging, and holding on. In other words, a person
      who is fanatic in matters of religion, and clings to certain ideas
      about the nature of God and the universe becomes a person who has no
      faith at all. Instead they are holding tight. But the attitude of
      faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn
      out to be.

                             - Alan Watts

      posted to AlongTheWay

      Only Breath
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqAnIp5dMQ

      No Memory
      http://www.pbase.com/1heart/image/74180638

      "If we penetrate deeply into all aspects and all areas of life,
      we will find that hidden behind everything is love. We will
      discover that love is the force, the power and inspiration
      behind every word and every action. This applies to all people,
      irrespective of race, caste, creed, sect, religion or of what work people do."

      ~ Amma

      Embracing the Mystery
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVW_Gcj6yw4

      to see something.jpg
      http://www.pbase.com/1heart/image/74208636

       "The most important question one can ask is not whether or not God exists but rather how much reality can one live with."

      --J. Krishnamurti

      "Completely surrender to what is beyond the labels. To surrender is to see without the old mind. This is true freedom and the beginning of true religion."

      --B. Hassine

      "Christian spirituality is about finding the Christ within. Christ within lives. Christ is risen, here and now!"

      --Cyril

      "Don't think. Be."

      --Sri Ramana Maharshi

      Our days begin to end