3089 - Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      #3089 - Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Hi Jerry,

      Hi.  My name is Sally and I've been in the metaphysical arena all my life. In recent years, I have been deeply engaged in studying and "practicing" non-dualism.  I am single and would like very much to create an intimate relationship with a gentleman between the ages of 45 and 60 who is also into non-duality.  I am 53 years old and yes, the attached is a recent photo.  If you know of anyone who might be interested in meeting me, please pass this on to them.  Or if you have an appropriate place (a non-dualism type site) to post this ad, please do.

      I can be contacted at: talkwithsally@...

      Lots of Love and Thanks!
      Sally

      Vicki Woodyard

      words for billy

      you are loved in spite of not feeling it
      you are loved for your courage
      and for your fear.

      you are loved in ways you cannot measure
      with your mind
      for it is a broken scale

      the measure of love is
      uncertain and i know this
      in my sorrow and not in my joy
      for joy is for egos who have
      not learned the lesson
      that sorrow shared is joy
      of a higher kind
      than red balloons and laughter

      P.S.
      Billy is the brother of my friend. He shot and killed himself tonight.
      A beautiful soul...who was schizophrenic. I wrote this in
      December...an early requiem for an angel walking among us. Rest in
      peace, Billy. Though I never met you, I was somehow moved to write
      this for you...and for the Billy in all of us.

      It is raining with February,
      dawn violins of Massenet

      I am filled with emptiness,
      sharp blades of orange blossoms.