#2969 - Saturday, October 27, 2007

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007

      Nondual Highlights: Issue #2969, Saturday, October 27, 2007

      Enlightenment does not mean one should disappear into the realm of transcendence. To be fixated in the absolute is simply the polar opposite of being fixated in the relative. With the dawning of true enlightenment, there is a tremendous birthing of impersonal Love and wisdom that never fixates in any realm of experience. To awaken to the absolute view is profound and transformative, but to awaken from all fixed points of view is the birth of true nonduality. If emptiness cannot dance, it is not true emptiness. If moonlight does not flood the empty night sky and reflect in every drop of water, on every blade of grass, then you are only looking at your own empty dream. I say, "Wake up!" Then your heart will be flooded with a Love that you cannot contain.

      - Adyashanti

      Only if one knows the truth of love, which is the real nature of Self, will the strong entangled knot of life be untied. Only if one attains the height of love will liberation be attained. Such is the heart of all religions. The experience of Self is only love, which is seeing only love, hearing only love, feeling only love, tasting only love and smelling only love, which is bliss.

      - Ramana Maharshi

      The real is simple, open, clear and kind, beautiful and joyous. It is completely free of contradictions. It is ever new, ever fresh, endlessly creative. Being and non-being, life and death, all distinctions merge in it.

      - Nisargadatta Maharaj

      A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.

      - Winnie the Pooh

      I love singing this song to you because this is the song of reality, it is the song of this heart, it is the song of your heart, and you are my people. I want us all to remember what we are, hold our heads high in that, and sing, even if it's a song of sorrow, it's the right song if it's there. And if I look like I'm in love with you when I'm looking at you, I am. All that love wants to do when the heart is empty is love. It wants to open the door for you, it wants to help you put your shoes on, it wants to carry your groceries, it wants to serve. Because that is its joy. It says, oh please, will somebody find a use for these hands?  Take the head too.

      - Jeannie Zandi

      Love can attain what the intellect cannot fathom.

      - Maher Baba

      You know quite well, deep within you, that there is only a single magic, a single power, a single salvation...and that is called loving. Well then, love your suffering. Do not resist it, do not flee from it. It is only your aversion to it that hurts, nothing else.

      -Hermann Hesse

      When you say yes to the totality of being, with your whole life, regardless of the consequences, then the wisdom and the insights and the opportunities for deepening this yes are immediate and endless.

      - Gangaji