#2960 - Thursday, October 18, 2007 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2007

       #2960 - Thursday, October 18, 2007 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Few have realized that if a computer is able to beat humans in chess,
      it might be possible for a computer to compile texts with 'nondual'
      in the subject line. A computer might state the seemingly obvious
      that no practice is needed whereas some humans might know the really
      obvious: that in the course of events it is possible to forget to eat
      healthy food, to breathe properly and to have some daily exercise.
      When an MD or a therapist has to teach what is forgotten unknowingly,
      the same goes for something even more obvious that has been forgotten
      as well. Some call the substitution of 'bad' habits for 'good' habits
      a practice ;-)
      Jan

      From: <wdestiny44@...>
      To: <
      Wdestiny44@...>

      Subject: [WithKnowledgeComesResponsibility] Zimbabwe Medicine Man
      Mandaza Touring U.S. This Fall - Indiana, Sedona, Mt. Shas

      Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 1:37 AM

      Those of us in a small, suburban town of Cleveland, Ohio had the
      privilege of sitting around a bonfire tonight (October 15, 2007) and visiting
      with one of the most beautiful spirits on the planet, Mandaza, a medicine man from
      Zimbabwe, a man whose vision, like our own, is healing and peace for our
      planet. He also recognizes all cultures and all people as his family.

      He is currently travelling in the United States. Starting tomorrow
      (Oct 16), he will be in Indianapolis, Indiana, then onto Ashland, Oregon, Mt.
      Shasta, California, Sedona, Arizona, Napa, California, and Laguna Beach,
      California.

      Please see details of these travels at the following link.

      http://www.mandaza.org/calendar.html

      This is a not to be missed experience if you are fortunate enough to live
      near any of the areas to which he is travelling.

      A website is being created for him; however, the only thing up and running
      at the moment is the "schedule". Should you wish to bring Mandaza to your
      area on his return to the U.S. in 2008 or to whatever area you are in the
      world, please contact the designated person at the link and she will be able to
      assist your request.

      Thank you for sharing this with others who might be interested.

      Submitted in the spirit of peace and joy,
      Sharon 444
      *Sharon Pacione*
      Wdestiny44@...

      Dear Loved Ones,

      I am sharing a wondrous evening with you, though, somehow you must
      have been t/here. In Presence, in the One Spirit, there is no time and
      space. Smiles.

      Love,
      Anna

      Mandaza Medicine Man

      I picked the drum with the painted moon and stars,
      the dragonfly,
      long time friends,
      when I wore moccasins on my trail of tears,
      but today

      I am a shadow of a jaguar woman,
      in the taught skin of the drum,
      and the rhythm picks my bones
      and the rhythm hides my eyes,

      Mandaza speaks of dreaming
      of ancestors, of aloneness
      of a community of spirits alive
      in the emptiness surrounding this
      dark autumn night,
      in the faraway land
      of Strongsville, Ohio,

      where the Clan of the Wounded
      Healer gather
      there, in that Zimbabwe bonfire,

      give life in the ashes of Light,
      give thanks for all who have come before us,
      who guide us with stories of how it was
      before
      we became dreamers.

      from Krishna's blog: http://dailyspiritualmessage.blogspot.com/2007/10/what-success-means.html
      What success means In a CNBC interview with Warren Buffet, here is
      an interesting piece of conversation. This in my opinion, is the
      essence of Buffet's thinking about life, success & happiness. Read
      on...
      CNBC: "What is Warren Buffet's secret of success?"
      Warren Buffet: "I say that when people get to my age, and they have
      the people who love them that they want to have love them...they're
      successful, whether they have got $1000 in the bank or a Billion
      Dollars in the bank."
      CNBC: "Well you're talking to the CNBC audience Mr. Buffet. Let's
      talk about financial success, professional success"
      Warren Buffet: "Well, I would say success is really doing what you
      love and doing it well....…It's simple as that."

      ... Maitreya and the Messiah were journeying
      through the Kalahari game preserve, when,
      suddenly, they were both shaken "to their very
      electrons" by the apparition of a large Elephant
      (Ganesha) who crashed thru the dense brush
      under the Sycamore and Boabab trees to stop
      immediately in front of them, bristling.

      ... the GRID resounded

      ... this Net reverberated

      ... Maitreyah's hands shot against her racing
      chest, as she cried out "Christ! It's an
      Elephant!"

      ... the GrandMothers paused in their prayers.

      ... Sun Wu Kong (Monkey), bolting up from
      Ganesha's back, hair raising on end, shrieked
      "Elephant!" It's a Christ!"

      ... in the Sky Palace above, Kuan Yin laughed
      while turning to Sakyamuni and saying "Pass
      the bowl of Peaches."

      ... Coyote howled

      ... Dolphin eeecked

      ... Whale belched

      ... GrandMother Sun (NuWa) grinned even
      wider still, her Crow's feet stretching from
      horizon to horizon ...

      ... and Amanogawa's Song touched each and
      every one of them, us!

      (you were on the sofa, strumming "oobladee"
      on your guitar.

      I was chuckling, this pen & pad in hand,
      attempting a legible transcript of it all ...)

      --composed by Shift Twain