#2946 - Thursday, October 4, 2007 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      #2946 - Thursday, October 4, 2007 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      One: Essential Writings on Nonduality. http://nonduality.com/one.htm
      Check availability at your local Borders Store:
      http://www.bordersstores.com/locator/locator.jsp?tt=gn

      The teaching or confession of nonduality is everywhere. Ladies and Gentlemen, Lauryn Hill...

      "I Gotta Find Peace Of Mind", by Lauryn Hill

      I gotta find peace of mind
      I know another cord...
      I gotta find peace of mind
      See, this what that voice in your head says
      When you try to get peace of mind...
      I gotta find peace of mind, I gotta find peace of mind
      He says it's impossible, but I know it's possible
      He says it's impossible, but I know it's possible
      He says there's no me without him, please help me forget about him
      He takes all my energy, trapped in my memory
      Constantly holding me, constantly holding me
      I need to tell you all, all the pain he's caused, mmmm
      I need to tell I'm, I'm undone because, mmmm
      He says it's impossible, but I know it's possible
      He says it's impossible without him, but I know it's possible
      To finally be in love, and know the real meaning of
      A lasting relationship, not based on ownership
      I trust every part of you, cuz all that I... All that you say you do
      You love me despite myself, sometimes I fight myself
      I just can't believe that you, would have anything to do
      With someone so insecure, someone so immature
      Oh you inspire me, to be the higher me
      You made my desire pure, you made my desire pure
      Just tell me what to say, I can't find the words to say
      Please don't be mad with me, I have no identity
      All that I've known is gone, all I was building on
      I don't wanna walk with you, how do I talk to you
      Touch my mouth with your hands, touch my mouth with your hands
      Oh I wanna understand, the meaning of your embrace
      I know now I have to face, the temptations of my past
      Please don't let me disgrace, where my devotion lays
      Now that I know the truth, now that it's no excuse
      Keeping me from your love, what was I thinking of?
      Holding me from your love, what was I thinking of?
      You are my peace of mind, that old me is left behind
      You are my peace of mind, that old me is left behind
      He says it's impossible, but I know it's possible
      He says it's improbable, but I know it's tangeable
      He says it's not grabbable, but I know it's haveable
      Cuz anything's possible, oh anything is possible
      Please come free my mind, please come meet my mind
      Can you see my mind, oh
      Won't you come free my mind?
      Oh I know it's possible
      Anything, anything, anything, anything, anything, yeeey
      Anything, anything, anything, anything, yeeey
      Anything, anything, anything, anything, anything, yeeey
      Oh free! Free, free, free your mind
      Free, free your mind... free, free your mind
      Free, free, free, free your mind
      Oh, it's so possible, oh it's so possible
      I'm telling you it's possible, I'm telling you it's possible
      Free, free... free, free... free, free... get free now
      Free, free... free, free, free, free... free, free
      You're my peace of mind, that old me is left behind
      You're my peace of mind, you're my peace of mind
      He's my peace of mind, he's my peace of mind
      He's my peace of mind, he's my peace of mind
      What a joy it is to be alive
      To get another chance, yeah
      Everyday's another chance
      To get it right this time
      Everyday's another chance
      Oh what a merciful, merciful, merciful God
      Oh what a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful God
      [Repeat till fade]

      For an experience of full humanity, watch Lauryn Hill deliver her confession on MTV Unplugged:

      Thanks to Ben for sending the link to this video and recommending I watch it from beginning to end, which I did, and am.