Stream of Consciousness Highlights from Sunday past

  • lhelwig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2000
      VERB all Communication - consider THE alternative

      there is no confirmation, just ambiguity many interesting
      discussions.

      Do "we" feel desires as we just continue to let go of
      everything regarding the possible motives of the other in
      this (rare) scenario... one is wise to NOT make any
      consensual reality. You know what I mean?

      Ask yourself if you are missing anything by being
      excluded and you are certainly getting it…there is no
      mixing of levels. Hint: To think 'this is the
      equivalent of' and then to act, is to mix metaphor with
      reality, and to be pretending that metaphor can become
      reality. This is an example of the verbotten 'mixing of
      levels' (as metaphor queen I can verify this absolutely)

      'Doing' is automatic on the level that you describe, and
      thus it is not really considered 'doing' but instead,
      'just reacting'. (where are the semantics police when you
      need them?)

      If a person has a motive for 'doing', that 'doing' will
      either be accomplished via legitimate OR illegitimate
      means. The temptation to move and do, must be resisted,
      if the means of doing and the outcome of doing, are
      illegitimate.

      'Doing' is possible, but as you know or suspect, one must
      really be 'in the clear' to be able to do, without
      creating a world of hurt for oneself in the process
      designed to produce a series of 'shocks' which will cause
      the sleeper to at least stir, if not snap awake long
      enough to say... "stop bothering me, and leave me
      alone!".

      Post-enlightenment practice can be summarized with one
      word: " Brahmacarya" which has to be in thought, word and
      deed. A clear "first recognition" will make it like
      child's play.

      Know thyself … Back to the ocean... the content seems
      so real that one isn't sure if its a dream or not.

      As "we all know", "you" can't just say to "somebody",
      take note of what is happening,

      Each question leads to an answer, leads to another
      question. Each assertion leads to a different assertion,
      leads to a question,

      Night roars
      With mysterious engines
      Visitors with messages
      Unreadable

      Hope to see you there sometime... it does flood the
      whole being and there's no more trying to dam it up... no
      more destructive surge.

      Power VS Force equation

      Come into the equation …summed this up correctly? The
      basic concept is this:

      _1 Power is 'all that there is' and the highest power is
      _compassion_.

      _2 Power and force 'are the same thing but in different
      phase', like
      water and ice. This is not really an accurate analysis,
      but one must
      be aware that power and force interchange in predictable
      ways.

      _3 Force is the moving form of power.

      _4 The use of force is the expenditure (giving away) of
      power.

      _5 Abiding in power is to limit the use of force.

      _6 The application of force is the transferring of that
      much power
      to the person who the force is applied to. This can be
      seen in the
      application of martial arts, such as Aikido and Judo. The
      force of
      the attacker is taken and used as power by the defender.
      A skilled
      martial artist who uses this principle is not only
      'virtually
      invulnerable' to attack, but also will never be attacked.

      Essentially, this seems to be an immutable law of the
      Living
      Universe. It is also consistent with the Tao Teh Ching
      and Taoism.

      If one understands this principle, many doors can open.

      Using this principle, it is possible to transfer power,
      force expended by one, is received as
      power by another.

      What is visible here, is that the use of force is tightly
      regulated
      by the Living Universe. It works out to be a learning
      experience, and
      those entities who do not learn, perish, and thus take
      their genes
      out of the pool. This inevitable event is leading to a
      universal
      awareness of the Power VS Force equation, as the living
      members of
      our species have less tendency to misuse power, due to
      the deaths of
      those who have misused it in the past.

      To abide is to be aware of the potential of power and
      force, and the balance which results from
      the correctly implemented application of this awareness.

      Power-Exchange is what is happening in cooperative human
      ventures, in
      which each individual benefits by the participation of
      each other
      individual. We can each feed each-other, we can each
      share and become stronger and wiser. Everyone
      can learn to walk in balance. The fatal bugaboo is the
      socially encultured habit of resentment.

      I, as consumer, demand a false face

      start to feel the beginninglessness of the thread, and
      its endlessness as well

      This afternoon I walked along a clifftop on the edge of
      the sea in the fog and a strong
      onshore wind. Gulls soared into sight, almost near enough
      to touch then were almost
      immediately gone in the fog. I could see the constant
      small shape adjustments they
      made to their wings in the turbulent air. The fog blew
      over the cliff edge in strands
      and swirls and chunks. Back from the edge the spruce and
      fir trees were fragrant and
      dripping and buds of this year's new growth were just
      starting to swell on every
      branchtip. Everything was permeated by the sound of the
      surf and the wind in the
      trees. It was all live energy at play.

      There is only absorption in All That Is.

      The Who is too limiting a container for Love.