#2829 - Thursday, May 31, 2007 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 4:20 PM
      #2829 - Thursday, May 31, 2007 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      One: Essential Writings on Nonduality: http://nonduality.com/one.htm

      Tikva Derhy is featured. There is something eternal and meaningful about her artworks. They are full of "being". If your email is not configured to see the images, there is a link given which you may visit.

      Inspiration for my work was developed by trying to find my own peace. I created a corner (altar) to remind me of the bigger picture in life. Then I found that this is a good way to share with my fellow human beings.

      My pieces are made primarily from hand cut and worked wood. I incorporate various colorful trims and found objects to create one-of-a-kind pieces. I use candle light in my art to show the light within us, and mirrors to reflect God within us.

      I try to combine all religions and spirituality ... or anything that reminds us of the TRUTH and will talk to our heart.

      Because for me GOD IS ONE in all languages. I hope to share it with you.

      --Tikva

      Blue Krishna

      Krishna
      Embodiment of love and divine joy that destroys all pain and sin
      Krishna is the speaker of the Bhagavad-Gita, one of mankind’s greatest books of wisdom
      Krishna is also known as God himself and the source of everything

      8” x 11”

      $49

        Green Frida

      Frida Kahlo
      (1907-1954 Mexico City)
      Leading a life of complexity and charm, Frida demonstrated enormous strength, survival, and will to live. Frida let all emotions live on the canvas and became one of the most famous artists of all time.

      8” x 11”

      $49

      Amber Sitting Buddha

      Buddha
      Enlightened One
      Provides guidance and blessing to all

      15” x 16”

      $135.00

      White Mother Mary

      Mother Mary
      Mother of god; the virgin Mary represents purity, chastity, and generosity. Mother Mary is often the receiver of many prayers and offers protection to those that she watches over.

      20” x 30”

      $225

      Blue Mirror

      16” x 24”