#2762 - Sunday, March 18, 2007 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2007
      #2762 - Sunday, March 18, 2007 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Nondual Highlights

      "The mind has to know that it can't grasp
      what I'm about to describe.
      The Vastness is perceiving itself out of itself
      at every moment, within every particle of itself
      everywhere simultaneously."

      Susanne Segal
      Collision with the Infinite

      posted to Wisdom-l

      The Secret Treasure Bearer

      If you knew yourself for even one moment,

      If you could just glimpse your most beautiful face,

      Maybe you wouldn’t slumber

      So deeply in that house of clay.

      Why not move into your house of joy

      And shine into every crevice!

      For you are the secret Treasure bearer

      And always have been.

      Didn’t you know?

      - Rumi

      Daffo Rilke.jpg

      Bob OHearn photos

      "One day the instructions will be inside and the answer will
      be inside and you won't need anyone except Truth itself; you
      won't need anything except Truth itself."

      --Vernon Howard

      Cam 44.jpg

      Bob OHearn photos

      "Self-transformation is a process of subtraction. We must subtract
      the unnatural. It starts with detection. We can detect strained be-
      havior or mechanical talking. Subtract the artificial and the real
      remains naturally, just as a stream flows casually in the absence
      of rocks."

      --Vernon Howard

      1.jpg

      Bob OHearn photos