#2755 - Sunday, March 11, 2007 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2007
      #2755 - Sunday, March 11, 2007 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Nondual Highlights

      A Nisargadatta documentary is today's video,
      Awaken to the Eternal (55 min.)
      All photos with verses are by Mazie Lane and Bob OHearn.
      Readers who take digest may want to view online, as most
      of the issue is images.

      "Vajrayogini is a transcendently passionate goddess
      fully attuned to the richness and intensity of life.
      Joyful and exuberant, she is ever intoxicated by the
      dazzling perfection of reality in its luminous
      immediacy. She reveals the Tantra insight that one who
      is free from attachment and desire need not turn away
      from the ever-shifting panoramas of the senses and
      emotions but may savor them as the magical play of
      bliss and emptiness, the sacred arena of spiritual
      awakening. Worldly appearances swirl around her as
      rainbow clouds of illusion through which she dances
      and soars in total freedom."

      ~Shaw

      From the beautiful book, "Buddhist Goddesses of
      India," published by Princeton University Press.
      http://www.namsebangdzo.com/product_p/14610.html&Click=562
      posted to Daily Dharma

      Awareness.jpg

      6.jpg

      Teacher.jpg

      Happy Gardening of the Heart,

      Mazie

      posted by Ben Hassine to Awakened Awareness

      Below is a link to a documentary on Nisargadatta Maharaj: Awaken to the Eternal (55 min.)
      I remember seeing it many years ago, before the days of internet etc.
      I ordered the VHS tape in SECAM in the US and we had to return it for the PAL-format and thus had to wait weeks before we finally could see it. I was in awe when I first saw moving images of Nisargadatta. I had the same experience when I first saw moving pictures of Sri Ramana.
      And now it is all here at the click of the mouse.
      In the film I saw Robert Powell, Jack Kornfield, Jean Dunn, Wollinsky and many others. And of course Nisargadatta himself.

      Awaken to the Eternal - Nisargadatta

      (or paste link)

      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6629637712631310310&q=nisargadatta