#2722 - Tuesday, February 6, 2007 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2007
      #2722 - Tuesday, February 6, 2007 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Nondual Highlights

      Introducing Cory Bright

      We all yearn to find our freedom in this world.  We do this because we know there is more to us than the limited views on life that we were taught.  We feel this limitation and sense that our true nature is to be free and hence, the search for our freedom. So we start looking outside ourselves to satisfy this inner knowing.

      It is not as common, however, to question, who is the one that wants this freedom. When attention is directed in this way, the myth of who we thought we are evaporates. It was only an illusory identity and untrue thought in our mind that kept us separate and suffering.

      Love and freedom exist as the natural state of being!! When this is seen, and it can happen instantaneously, it is seen that this being does not exist in limitation at all and is inherently free!!

      False notions, boundaries, defenses, self images melt away. Actually, they were never there except in your own mind!  We are left with pure, unhindered beingness. "Now" we exist in a place of awareness and freedom far beyond anything ever dreamed of. It is obvious and self verifying!

      Often our lives become a continual, perhaps foggy, muddled search for truth or freedom or just happiness in whatever form that takes. Our gatherings will take you beyond the doubt of being and make clear, what you always knew was true in your heart.

      See our schedule and giant list of teachers of nonduality and manifesting reality below who we will be sharing in our gatherings!

      Contact Cory:  email cory@...  or  phone (954) 474-0909

      LOVE DONATIONS ONLY!

      You may optionally also join for free through http://spirituality.meetup.com/47

      At each gathering
      there will be a meditation (silent, guided or Reiki)
      a DVD, CD or book presented
      followed by a heartfelt inquiry/satsang
      all in a warm, allowing, meditative atmosphere

      Schedule

      Gatherings are generally held every 1st & 3rd OR 2nd & 4th week in each location
      (please check the dates and locations carefully and frequently as they are subject to change)

      EVERY MONTH

      TUESDAY (2ND & 4TH) (UU) UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST - FT LAUDERDALE

      WEDNESDAY (1ST & 3RD)) TO BE ANNOUNCED IN DOWNTOWN MIAMI & MIAMI BEACH AREA

      THURSDAY (2ND & 4TH) - (UU)UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST SOUTHWEST MIAMI

      FRIDAY (1ST AND 3RD) - THE YOGA ROOM DEERFIELD

      SATURDAY (2ND & 4TH) - QUANTUM HEALING CENTER - DELRAY BEACH

      SUNDAY (1st & 3rd) - THE GODDESS STORE - HOLLYWOOD

      FEBUARY 2007

      Feb 2 - The Yoga Room Deerfield - no gathering today

      Feb 4 - The Goddess Store Hollywood - no gathering

      Feb 7 - To be announced soon near downtown Miami

      Feb 8 - UU Southwest Miami 7:30PM

      Feb 13 - UU Ft Lauderdale 7pm

      Feb 10 - Quantum Healing Center Delray Beach 4PM

      Feb 16 - The Yoga Room Deerfield 7PM

      Feb 18 - Goddess store Hollywood 2PM

      Feb 21 - To be announced near downtown Miami

      Feb 22 - UU South Miami 7:30PM

      Feb 24 - Quantum Healing Center Delray Beach 4PM

      Feb 27 - UU Ft Lauderdale 7PM

      MARCH 2007

      March 2 -The Yoga Room Deerfield 7PM

      March 4 - The Goddess Store Hollywood 2PM

      March 8 - UU Southwest Miami 7:30PM

      March 7 - To be announced soon near downtown Miami

      March 10 - Quantum Healing Delray Beach 4PM

      March 13 - UU Ft Lauderdale 7PM

      March 16 - The Yoga Room - Deerfield 7PM

      March 18 - The Goddess Store Hollywood 5:30PM

      March 21 - To be announced near downtown Miami

      March 22 - UU Miami Southwest Miami 7:30PM

      March 24 - Quantum Healing Center Delray 4PM

      March 27 - UU Ft Lauderdale 7PM

      DIRECTIONS

      THE YOGA ROOM - DEERFIELD
      YOGA CENTER OF DEERFIELD BEACH
      827 SE 9TH ST., PALM PLAZA
      DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441
      In a shopping center called Palm Plaza... located on the west side of Federal Highway about 1 mile south of Hillsboro Boulevard and 1 mile north of Sample Road.
      Yoga center - 954-427-2353
      Dotti Zevin - 561-330-0168
      http://www.yogacenterdb.com/index.html

      THE GODDESS STORE - HOLLYWOOD
      2017  Harrison Street
      Hollywood, FL  33020
      Tel:  (954) 929-2369
      Fax: (954) 929-2369
      Owner: Carmen Garson
      DIRECTIONS:
      FROM I-95: Take I-95 to Hollywood Blvd, head East bound. On Dixie Highway make a right heading south. Make first left on Harrison Street heading East again. (Harrison St. is one block south of Hollywood Blvd) The Store is in the middle of the block on the left hand side.
      FROM US1: Take US1 to Hollywood Blvd. Follow around Young Circle until Hollywood Blvd exit heading West bound. On 20th Ave, which is the second light, make a left heading South bound. Make your first right on Harrison St heading West bound again and the store is in the middle of the block on the right hand side.
      http://www.goddessstore.com/contact.htm

      UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST FT LAUDERDALE
      3970 Northwest 21st Ave.
      Oakland Park, Florida 33309-3627 (954) 484-6734
      From I-95, take the westbound exit for Oakland Park Blvd., and continue west on Oakland Park a few blocks past the main Post Office, which is on the left (south) side. At the traffic light for 21st Ave., turn right (go north) and continue 0.7 miles to the Unitarian Universalist Church of Fort Lauderdale. The church is on the right (east) side of 21st Ave.

      UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST MIAMI
      7701SW 76th Avenue
      Miami, FL 33143
      (305)667-3697
      From Broward or Miami
      Take 595 to 75 South (Miami.) Merge onto 826 toward Miami Airport.t Exit SW 72nd St/Sunset Drive. Turn left on 72nd St/Sunset Dr. turn right on SW 75th Ave. Right on SW 74th St. 74th St winds and becomes 76th Ave to 7701 76th Ave

      QUANTUM HEALING CENTER DELRAY BEACH
      12 NE 5th Avenue,.
      Delray Beach FL 33483
      Phone: 561- 272-3733
      Take 95 to Atlantic Ave East. Few miles into town make left on NE 6th Ave. Make left at next left then left on NE 5TH Ave. Quantum Healing Center is on right side near Atlantic Ave on 2nd Floor. Parking on right side of Center.

      ABOUT THE LIST OF TEACHERS

      Important note: I have decided to leave what teacher we are going to present at each gathering as a surprise!! Yet it will be one from the list below. This way we rely more on our own sharing and looking than a dependency on the teacher alone!! No doubt the teacher will have a great impact too!! When love, awareness knowing is brought into a room... well... "love is all you need". Even if you do not know the particular teacher or are not interested, the meditation and inquiry need not focus on those particulars, it is all about connecting, sharing loving and knowing the BASICS of who we are in truth. The general theme will always have a heavy emphasis on nonduality with its relation to manifesting reality. To give you a rough idea, much of the nondual nature of our gatherings will lean toward the type of teachings like Advaita, Vedanta, Eckhart Tolle, Gangaji, Adyashanti, Krishnamurti, Buddhism, Zen, Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, A Course in Miracles, then more contemporaries like Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Marianne WIlliamson etc and the apparent mix of nonduality and manifesting reality is - The Forum, est, Avatar Lifespring, Ron Smothermon etc. and to round it out manifesting realities teachings like Conversations with God, Elan, Sanaya Roman, Seth, Ramtha, Abraham Hicks (The Secret). Quantum Physics etc. We do not compromise the truth of nonduality, so please..all you pure nondualists, this is for you, and yet we embrace the appearances of creating reality. More on this later.

      THE LIST OF TEACHERS
      ALPHABETICAL BY FIRST NAME

      This list will be added to and your suggestions are welcome. Many are aware and enlightened and if you do not know them (most of them, I would think) you will learn to love them!! We will do gatherings more often with some of the more popular, powerful teachings.

      To search some of these teachers - go to Sarlo's Guru Rating Service.

      ABRAHAM HICKS
      * A COURSE IN MIRACLES - ACIM
      ADYASHANTI
      ALAN WATTS
      *ASPECT CHRISTIANITY - THE TRUE NONDUAL MEANING
      BLUE STAR - VASUDEVA
      BRING YOUR OWN SPIRITUAL TEXT AND WE WILL FIND NONDUALITY IN IT DAY
      BUDDHISM - DOGEN
      BURT JURGENS
      CHARLIES HAYES NONDUALITY AND EST FORUM LANDMARK MIX
      CHARLOTTE JOKO BECK - ZEN
      CHRISTIANITY- NONDUALITY IN THE BIBLE
      CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD
      *CREATING YOUR REALITY - GENERAL DISCUSSION
      DA FREE JOHN
      DAVID FRAWLEY - BEYOND THE MIND
      *DAVID HAWKINS
      DAVID HOFFMIESTER ACIM
      DEEPAK CHOPRA
      *ECKHART TOLLE
      ELAN
      ELI JAXON-BEAR
      EMMANUEL- PAT RODEGAST
      FRANCIS LUCILLE
      *GANGAJI
      GINA LAKE
      CHRISTIAN MYSTICS/NONDUALITY - GNOSTICISM ACIM CHRISTIAN SCIENCE ETC
      GUY FINLEY
      JEFF FOSTER
      JIM DREAVER - JEAN KLEIN AND GUIDED METITATIONS
      JOHN DERUITER - nonduality in high level beingness
      JOHN WHEELER
      KABBALAH
      KABIR HELMINSKY- SUFISM
      KAREN MCPHEE - ECKHAT TOLLE PROTOGE
      KEN WILBER
      KRISHNAMURTI
      MADHUKAR
      MARIANNE WILLIAMSON - A COURSE IN MIRACLES
      *MONI VONGOLEN - ECHART TOLLE PROTOGE
      NATHAN GILL
      NICH THAT HAN
      NIRMALA
      NISARGADATTA
      NONDUALITY NEWSLETTERS, POEMS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ETC
      OPEN DISCUSSION - SUGGESTION DAY
      OPEN FORUM - DRAW FROM ANY TEACHER OR POPULAR DEMAND
      OSHO - RAJNEESH
      PAPAJI
      PAUL LOWE - OSHO
      PETER FENNER - BUDDHISM DRAWS HEAVILY ON ADVAITA AND NONDUALITY
      RAJ VIDEOS AND OTHER ACIM VIDEOS -
      RAMANA MAHARSHI
      RAMESH BALKESAR
      ROBERT ADAMS
      RON SMOTHERMON - EST - FORUM - LANDMARK - LIFESPRING -
      SANAYA ROMAN
      SATYANANDA - NONDUALITY UK
      SCOTT MORRISON
      SETH