#2710 - Thursday, January 25, 2007 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      #2710 - Thursday, January 25, 2007 - Editor: Jerry Katz
      Nondual Highlights
      Deprogramming through the art of sleight and Underground Hip Hop
      Y'all. Rapper dj nondual here. Part of the nonduality scene is the intentional effort to disrupt thought patterns so that we might get a glimpse of the clear sky rather than negotiate the clouds, the cops, the man, you know what i'm saying. Rap and hiphop lyrics appear to be a big part of that intentional effort. Listen to the lyric of the song that accompanies the video found at this link:
      Magic for entertainment is also a way of deprogramming, or could be, if it reminds us of how we could view everything with awe and wonder in a calm way, breathless way. What i'm saying y'all (that's right, I said y'all again) is what is needed sometimes is a disruption or a deprogramming, so that we can get a glimpse of the plain clear sky. That glimpse may then lead to a desire to know the Self. But even if disruption wakes us to the reality that our world is not what we think it is, the open state of mind that results is valuable within the larger dreamworld or trance state. In other words, the life that comes out of seeing that we're entranced, even if we remain within a vaster trance, is acceptable bullshit, y'all know what I'm sayin'.
      Chris Brown, the magician in the video, writes on YouTube:
      I'm a magician/Sleight Artist with a purpose. My purpose is to keep you from aging. I love what magic does to people. It brings wonder back into their life of logic and understanding. As a kid your whole world is magic. But as you get older you figure out how things work so it doesn't seem so magical anymore. The older you get, the more distant you become from the feeling of when you were 6 and it was Christmas eve while you were waiting for Santa. I'm not looking for applaud or attention. All i want is to re-introduce magic for you. Because everybody loves this feeling, but we forget it as we grow older. What I do is sleight art. But its the reactions that makes this real magic. Don't clap for me. Don't. Just sit there. And be a kid again.
      Big thank you to Canibus for support and letting me use his song on this video.
      Background on Canibus-
      He's basically the freestyle king of the underground world. He is the undisputed Lyrical weight champion. See, in Radio rap you are judged on how much money you have and how catchy your beat is to dance to. Don't Confuse radio rap or Rap with Hip hop. Underground Hip Hop is the purest form of poetry and soul combined in the music industry. In this art form, you are not judged on money...or popularity...you are judged plainly on Skill of word dexterity, imagery, wordplay, Knowledge, and descriptive real life story telling. Canibus is the mogul of Clever lyrics. There are a few rappers out there who come close, but at the end of the day, Canibus remains at the top when it comes to this field. I was fortunate enough to meet him and show him some magic after a show of his once. We hung out and i still talk to him. Which is why i had to use his song here on this video. This song changed my thoughts about him about 5 years back. Its symbolic in that this was the first Canibus song i've ever heard.
      Song: Channel Zero - Canibus

      Just to put some of these comments to rest.
      - NO camera Editing
      - NO Sleeve work (Sleeves have nothing to do with any of these effects. Do you really think I'd limit myself to HAVING to wear long sleeve shirts? No)
      - NO special decks
      - Everything that you see here on this video, can be done right in front of your face.
      Thanks for watching. Subscribe and Stay tuned, better videos on the way. A big thank you goes out to each and every one of you.

      ******************PS part 2**********************
      My DVD is coming soon. I only show youtube 10% of what i know and what i'm capable of. I'll post snippets here on youtube from the dvd just so you guys have a general idea of what it will be like. Become my friend on myspace to get more up to date information and to read my bio

      The intentional effort to disrupt thoughts is illustrated in this lyric. There is some fairly pure nondual confession in here too, for example the chorus of the song, which isn't different that Nisargadatta or Ramana Maharshi instructing us to follow the I Am. Politics religion physics the military industrial complex occultism ufology biology history sociology astronomy transpersonal psychology (whatever happened to that?) are freestyled and there's something for everyone on the spectrum of nondual interest or curiosity (did i say, 'y'all know what i'm sayin''?). Listen:
      Channel Zero
      Artist: Canibus
      Album: Can I Bus

      Approximately fifty years ago
      under the direction of President Harry Truman
      and in the interest of national security
      A group of twelve top military scientific personnel were established
      This group's primary objective
      was to desensitize us to the truth
      And to suppress the material evidence that our planet is being visited
      by a group of extraterrestrial biological entities called the grays

      Tune in to channel zero (8X)

      Yo, sometimes the road to the truth is, so elusive it's confusin
      And reality becomes illusion
      If I showed the masses where we was at or where we was goin
      I'd shatter the social balance of the world as we know it
      I'm talkin bout the grand deception, of 1947
      When our souls were sold to the heavens
      for technologically advanced weapons
      Crystal enhanced, brain implants, and mind control methods
      MJ-12 is not majestic
      And the focal point of our problems on this planet are not domestic
      You can accept it or be stupid and be a skeptic
      and fail to recognize the secret society's deathwish
      Ninety-seven percent of our Presidents were Masons
      Responsible for launderin trillions of dollars from the nation
      for the construction of underground military installations
      Abductions and cattle mutilations
      Experiments on human patients
      can take place in several subterranean bases
      A hundred and fifty stories below a basement
      With knowledge of genetic information, you need to fear science not Satan
      Cause through the manipulation of certain biological agents
      they create strange creations
      Top secret special operations
      Low frequency sounds and lasers, people like Carl Sagan
      that didn't believe in the Drake equation
      were tryin to keep Western civilization on the need-to-know basis
      Well you need to know that this is a game
      and we're bein betrayed and played in the worst way

      Tune in to channel zero (8X)

      Yo, the holy script from Genesis 1-26
      says, "Let us make man in our image under our likeness"
      First of all who's THEY? You see if God
      was truly a single entity that's not what he would say
      We as the Elohim, Gods and Goddesses
      posess a marvelously monsterous subconscious
      Lifeforms that speak, in very high pitched sounds and squeaks
      Short staccato clicks and beeps
      A highly advanced form of speech
      Even though to us it seems like they only chatterin they teeth
      They used to swim deep in the oceans beneath
      Til they fins transformed into limbs and they started to creep
      Then they evolved into mammals with feet
      And walked right from the shorelines onto the beach
      They used gravity, cause it's actually the only force around
      that could slow time and the speed of light down
      The energy grid network, opened the gateway from Earth
      to any point in the universe
      Livin organisms and various, geomagnetic gravitational, anomaly areas
      Space expedition teams in the lunar regions
      reported seein, decapyramids and tetrahedrons
      Liquid filled shoes, is what they used
      to walk across the moon without leavin a clue
      of where they been for the past twenty-three billion years
      Before life on the surface even appeared
      I hope you become aware what I'm spittin in your ear
      was intended to stimulate your left-brain's hemisphere
      I know it sounds weird, all these motherfuckin answers
      and questions to the grand deception

      Tune in to channel zero (16X)