#2669 - Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      #2669 - Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nondual Highlights

      For your viewing and reading pleasure you are introduced to the work of Luis Cubel and directed to his website where you may see his paintings in his virtual art gallery (none could be copied here) and read about nonduality. Much text is in Spanish, as well. I'd like to see the Spanish texts translated. I think you'll enjoy the website as it's very well-designed.

      Luis Cubel

      The Art of Unity

      A Reflection of Nonduality

      Obra Sobre Papel -- Work on Paper

      "The theory of nonduality is the fundamental philosophical construct, created and developed in the bosom of classical Eastern historical thought, the Bharata Dharma, which includes Advaita-Vedanta, Buddhism and Jainism.

      "Nondual thought embraces every domain of human experience related to value theory: ontology, ethics, aesthetics and social theory." -- Luis Cubel