#2368 - Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2006
      #2368 - Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nondual Highights

      Archive and Search Engine: http://nonduality.com/hlhome.htm

      We welcome your letters, original submissions, book/movie/music reviews, news of websites and blogs. Send the info in a reply to this email.

      Ouroboro

      I was born a Christian. I despised it.

      I ran into science, Buddhism, Nisargadatta. There most of my adult life.

      I know the wordless. It was useless to me.

      On September 4, September 26, December 24, the suffering I was
      spending my life running away from, came.

      I lay on the ground in blood, pain I never knew, unable to move,
      weeping while reality raped me.

      Tears wash my eyes and I can see.

      Leaves on the pond, red, green, blue and yellow, so beautiful, I wish
      you can come and see it with me.

      I can see.

      I saw words of Buddha, but they were useless.

      I also saw, strangely, good, words of Jesus.

      Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the kingdom of heaven.

      Turn your other cheek.

      Love your enemies as you love yourself.

      Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

      First take the log out of your own eye, then perhaps you will see well.

      I shall add the following,

      While the nail is hammered into your hand, bear it, know it, for it
      will set you free.

      Hate and you will become the hated.

      Kill your enemies with your sword and love them in your heart.

      I was looking for a most accurate map.

      And yes I found it, a map drawn by Carl Jung.

      The whole business of non duality is about suffering.

      Suffering always involve the other.

      My condition now, the only word to describe it, is peace.

      Fear, humiliation, sadness, confusion is in my heart, but there is no
      conflict in my soul.

      My soul turns into a woman. And I become strong.

      from what unknowable universe

      beyond Hubble –

      the cat’s green stare

      ~  © Gabriel Rosenstock  ~