Sandeeps poem

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      I want to apologize to you for a mistake I made this Wednesday. I
      incorrectly attributed to Sandeep a poem which was written by Mazie
      and Bob. Sandeep posted a slightly modified version of one of
      their "The 300 Missing Poems of Han Shan" on
      meditationsocietyofamerica. I didn't know that they had written the
      original, and I apologize for my mistake in including it in the
      HLs. I wrote to Sandeep to find out whether or not he had written
      the poem and here is his reply:

      "Hi Mark,

      There is no attribution for there is no authorship.

      Having said that.......that particularly set of squiggly signs,
      appeared through Han Shan, which was brought into modern times
      through the English translation by Bob and Mazie.

      And some touch up happened through this instrument.

      In all of this.........there is no claim.............no authorship.

      And thus no attribution."

      Again, I apologize for the mistake and I hereby resign as editor of
      the HLs.

      yours, Mark