Highlights Sunday21November

  • andrew macnab
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22 6:54 AM
      The list was fairly quiet this Sunday.

      Please note that the Realizers/Confessors list is now
      mirrored at Richard Lang's Headless Way site, which is
      dedicated to the teachings of Douglas Harding. Chinmayo, the
      webmaster of Headless Way, has sent me a list of all the
      names not yet on 'my' list. I want to take a close look at
      each name.

      There are many of you reading this who 'belong' on the list,
      and if you'll send me about 6 - 12 or more posts that you
      feel represent your way of seeing things, it'll be my honor
      to set-up a web page for you. Please: this is no time to be
      humble; between Headless Way and my site, there are about a
      hundred visitations to these pages each day. People are
      hungry to meet those of a nondual awareness. Allow yourself
      to be part of the feast.

      Meanwhile, I hope you like some of the changes I've made on
      my home page. I'm trying to make it more 'immediate'. I'll
      keep working on it.

      KRISTI's back!

      Hello all:

      Wow, my computer crashed way back when and I couldn't unsubscribe.....I
      just downloaded over 2300 messages, the vast bulk of which belonged to
      the list....just checking in.....I missed you guys....I think.......

      Poem from the Gnostic Gospels:

      Thunder, Perfect Mind

      I am the first and the last. I am the honored one and the scorned one. I
      am the whore and the holy one. I am the wife and the virgin. I am the
      mother and the daughter....I am she whose wedding is great, and I have
      not taken a husband....I am knowledge, and ignorance........I am
      shameless; I am ashamed. I am strength and I am fear....I am foolish and
      I am wise.....I am godless, and I am one whose God is great.

      Love, Kristi

      P.S. I noticed the name of Judas Thomas in some of the posts I browsed
      through. You still around? Jesus' twin? Anybody else got an interest in
      Gnostic Christianity....to my mind it is the synthesis of east and west
      and reveals the truly non-dual intent of Christ's teachings....and the
      non-dual nature of Truth.....

      Hello friends..

      I'll venture into what may indeed be obvious, and perhaps, even
      sophomoric, but which I'm moved to speak about.

      So often I hear from people who either don't post or have left the list,
      that this place can feel confrontational. We've all witnessed this.

      I'm wondering if there might not be another way of working with these
      *edges* when they emerge. As I've been thinking about this, it occurs to
      me that several factors are involved.

      1. We are not all at the same level of Awareness, nor are we necessarily
      viewing through anywhere near the same lens of perception. Add to that
      the fact that few of us are able to fully extricate our personality

      2. With different conceptual/perceptual lenses and different personal
      lenses and different vista points along the mountain in operation, it
      becomes very tricky business to communicate authentically.

      Hence.. we have.. for example, my hearing Skye differently from how
      Phil might, and my hearing Dan differently from how Skye might, and my
      having learned to hear Judi differently from how last year's model of
      Christiana might have.

      So.. I'm wondering.. is there a way to use these differences as means of
      deeper discernment.

      I've notice that we are often quick to confront and quick to defend.
      There is, in this, also an enormous opportunity to pause and observe...
      really observe through the portal of no defense.

      I can envision a forum, of sorts, for entering deeper inquiry.. be it to
      articulate and heal differences or simply to take a deeper step into
      observation of shadow roots. This 'forum' could be a closed space with
      ombudspeople or mentors of one's choice, or part of the general list.
      What I do think is that all participating members should be in agreement
      that they are willing to so engage, it would have to feel 'safe'.
      Otherwise, there is a tendency to blindside, and this (in my opinion)
      lacks a certain integrity.

      reflecting on possibilities,
      submitted with love,

      Communing with this Community..

      This week is Thanksgiving and next Sunday is the first Sunday of the
      Advent season.

      What I am about to share can be viewed as esoteric allegory, but it is
      also my experience that as cells in the alive Earth body, we also very
      literally move in the rhythmic cycle of the year. This is a particularly
      important rhythm cycle for me, and it occurs to me this year that it is
      the most nondual season we, in human form, can know.

      To really Know this, however, requires lifting the veilance of the
      social-materialism which this time of year has come to represent. There
      is another whole movement happening.. perceived with inner eyes and

      I have spent many years living, listening, writing and teaching about
      the more esoteric face of this season. This year, as I approach this
      season, I am grasping another facet of awareness which has come to me
      largely as a result of this list and the many loving and wise friends
      I've made here.

      As I move into this season, I will be listening to what emerges and hope
      that you will indulge my possibly wanting to share this with you.

      In essence.. the landscape of the rhythm appears thus to me..

      Thanksgiving is the end of the year. We harvest what has been sown from
      the last year.. and reflect upon the grace and fellowship which nurtured
      our lives.

      Advent is a four week cycle commencing next Sunday. Each week.. for me..
      is an invitation to enter a facet of the kingdoms of evolutionary life
      ... mineral, plant, animal, human. To prepare the inner manger for what
      wants to be born within us. The solstice/Christ mass point is the Still
      Point.. the true nondual point and a time for deep listening. This is
      the true 12 nights of Christmas... leading to Epiphany and the emergence
      of Presence (the origin of exoteric presents). This is also a four week
      season as the Awakening stabilizes.

      Giving Thanks for this Holy Space..

      dan: If awareness seems too much, for some, it can simply be
      reflected back to its source by holding the mirror in both

      -- love, Dan

      skye: The bright mirror of awareness cannot be held and will
      reflect back,
      hands or no.

      love, skye