#1627 - Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - Editor: Jerry

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2003
      #1627 - Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - Editor: Jerry

      This issue has been delayed due to a problem with my email program.
      I've uploaded this issue of the highlights directly to the website:
      http://nonduality.com/hl1627.htm

      Thank you for your patience and I hope nobody is too inconvienced by
      this alternative. The problem should be solved by next issue.

      Jerry