Tuesday November 28, 2002 CE

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002
      Issue #1249
      Tuesday, November 5, 2002

      editor - michael

      my story
      your story
      la la la la

      today i dug a trench
      filled in a big hole
      la la la la

      heard a mean word and a moan and a groan and an angry glare
      my oh my how it all flows on bye bye bye

      a baby laughing flying hand to hand in a basket
      young lovers young young lovers at the laundromat
      old lovers and moms and dads and children
      so much smiling!

      my oh my! oh my my! my oh my! oh My my!
      how it flows and flows and flows on bye and bye and bye

      and i hear you cry cry cry
      and i wanna die die die
      cause i can't tell you why why why
      but i know that bye bye and bye
      we can all see eye to eye to eye
      if we but try try try

      bring no hurt
      if you cannot love, at least
      visit no pain

      yes oh yes
      live and let
      let and live
      yes oh yes

      it is so much easier than you can ever imagine
      nothing need be done nor undone
      accepted nor rejected

      hooboy! dug a trench today
      paid for four