Wednesday, October 9, 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2002

      Jon the donut man

      STEFAN
      from The Other Syntax

      It's all right to have a good time. That's one of the
      most important  messages of enlightenment. We should try
      to comprehend the highest pleasure level, the pleasure
      of God, so to speak, in all that we perceive.

      --Thaddeus Golas

      #1222 - Wednesday, October 9, 2002 - Edited by Jerry - Home: http://nonduality.com/hlhome.htm

      MAZIE
      from HarshaSatsangh

      Grace Has Entered the World

      Beloved Friends,

      Grace Olivia Plessinger emerged victorious into the
      Light. Born at 3:52 pm, she weighed in at 6 lbs 10.9
      ounces. She is most  exquisitely beautiful with the
      largest eyes i've ever seen on a baby.  Lovely dark hair
      and a dear button nose, she also has a full, rich  with
      Love and Life mouth. Blessings abound for all of us.
      Such is the  Mystery of the One.

      LoveAlways,

      Mazie & b

      This scythe of moon has
      slit my throat and
      Now only moonshine is
      pouring out.

      Last July my mother died, today
      my grand-daughter was born.

      I remember the last words
      from the dream:

      "Nothing is forgotten."

      Something exquisitely sharp has
      carved out my eyes,
      replacing them with fire.

      I see you now --
      I cannot bear it!

      My Love --

      My Madness!

      I have to say these things
      while they burn my heart –

      There is nothing but You!

      From this incinerator
      I am crying,

      Let me smear
      Your Chest with
      my ash!

      Let me be that
      flaming pyre out on the lake –
      the one I saw before I knew fire!

      The one that has returned to
      this heart to ravage and
      wreak its devastation!

      Let me die in You!

      I am born in You!

      This moment here
      in the midst of the furnace
      is not ours –
      We are fuel of Shiva.

      Om Shiva!

      ShivAllah!

      Beloved,

      O Beloved --

      What is this?

      What is this?

      Dear Amigo reader

      This time Amigo had to ripen a little longer than usual
      but this is to announce that number 4 has seen the light
      of day. This time with the question of whether our
      existence is bearable or not. What is there to be gained
      by realization? You arrive back to the point of
      departure, but is there a difference? Perhaps you will
      find answers in the interviews with Jan van Delden, Tony
      Parsons or Hans Laurentius. Or in the contributions by
      Jean Klein, Jan Kersschot, Nathan Gill, Douwe Tiemersma
      and others.

      As editors we were surprized at the number of Jan's who
      write for Amigo. A little research showed that  Jan
      comes from Johannes (so Joan, Hans and Johan can  also
      feel referred to) and comes from the Hebrew meaning  as
      much as : 'Yahweh is merciful'. You can find Amigo 4
      at: <http://www.ods.nl/am1gos>

      Wishing you a pleasant journey of discovery through this
      issue! The Amigo-editors.

      HARRY

      Thank you, I love this free magazine. I have only
      recently even heard of the term Non-duality when I
      discovered the author Tony Parson.

      well done thanks,

      Harry

      JAN SULTAN
      from Ultimate Advaita

      “When you are knowingly in your absence, you stimulate
      this absence at others.” Jean Klein [translated from
      French, thus the strange English … I think?]

      This happened to me once in a barber shop. While I was
      having my hair  trimmed I went into Samadhi … i.e. Went
      into ‘my’ absence. When I came to, I noticed that the
      barber had finished trimming my hair,  yet was playing
      around with my hair with a happy expression on his face.
      I  also noticed the one client waiting for his turn too
      was looking towards me  with an unhurried contented look
      on his face!

      ‘What was going on?’, I thought. ‘A barber with a client
      waiting not in a  hurry!’ Even after I had paid and was
      leaving, the smiles still lingered on  their faces.