Website update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 1999
      A little Website news. I've re-named the Nonduality Salon website to
      simply 'Nonduality'. The Home page has been re-designed.

      I've added Melody Anderson, Samuel, Swami Shyam, Dada Bhagwan, Giri,
      Salt Doll, and Neo to the Realizers/Confessors list.

      And added Nondual Digest and Nondual Contributions to Nonduality Mailing
      Lists.

      <http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/umbada>

      Thanks,
      Jerry