Thursday, May 30, 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002

      #1089 - Thursday, May 30, 2002 - Editor: Jerry Katz - http://nonduality.com/hlhome.htm

      Nondual Flash Movie
      from NDS

      http://www.lighteye.freeserve.co.uk/part1.htm

      DAVID BOZZI
      from NDS

      Good interview:

      Sacred Ecologist Alan Ismond - Taming the Mad Cow Prion 05/27/02

      The mad cow prion is being mythologized as an
      indestructible errant bogey mutant. So we asked this
      chemical engineer and ecologist to put the prion into
      perspective, with some far-reaching insight.

      http://www.lauralee.com/archives/asx/052702.asx

      Found at http://www.lauralee.com/archives/index.htm

      PETROS
      from Petros Truth

      When you stop believing in your personal search for
      truth or perfection or wisdom, And allow that which
      always was and is eternal to come into play, To work in
      and around you, You go through any limitations and
      blockages you thought you possessed.

      THOMAS MURPHY
      from See What Is list

      What is  enlightenment?

      I just read Thom Hartmann's interview with an old
      friend of his. Fabulous!

      http://www.thomhartmann.com/hutchison.shtml

      Enjoy.

      ~ tomas