Tuesday, May 7, 2002

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002

      The Nondual Highlights
      The Best of the Internet's Nonduality Email Lists, Forums, Web sites, and More

      Editors: Jerry Katz, Gloria Lee, Christiana Duranczyk, Michael Read,
      John Metzger

      Highlights Issue #1064

      Tuesday, May 7, 2002

      Today's Highlights Compiled, Edited, and Designed
      by
      Michael Read

      Search all editions of the Highlights: <http://nonduality.com/searchhl.htm>
      Highlights Home Page: <http://nonduality.com/hlhome.htm>

      if one is patient:

      --- In Illuminata@y..., Mace Mealer wrote:

             To what end is this moment given?
             Does ones reach exceed one's grasp
             or one's grasp exceed ones reach?
             Where beyond now does
             the past and future lie?
             What doorway that has not
             always framed one's being?
             What path that has not
             always upheld one's feet?
             What question that does not
             contain it's answer?
             What existence that does not
             encompass root and flower?

      --- In NoDoer@y..., "nisarga111"  wrote:

      Hello Folks,

           Enlightenment - You are Light.

      (In the Light what is 'meant'is seen or In-Light-Meant/In-Light-Way)

           Light is Its own knowing - It Lights 'The Way'.

      Enlightenment does not mean that challenges-situations go away -
      it means that there a 'guide'- It is Light lighting Its own way.

      The 'Light' shines most brightly when the obstruction of 'I'
      dissolves. In other words the more 'I' let go, the more clearly
      'Light' guides.

      This is not a *** Formula for Enlightenment *** - that would be
      akin to  'I' See . The 'letting go' is Innocent, like an infant that
      has been grasping your finger lets go - the infant does not let go to
      get something else, the infant simply 'lets go'.

      In this way Enlightenment is the 'absence of absence' where
      there  is the 'presence of Presence' (or seeing-awareness-consciousness and
      when there is a clarity in seeing , the 'way' unfolds effortlessly)
      and Intellgent action unfolds Naturally, Effortlessly.

          In the Light,
          Love,
          James

      There is no way 'to' Love.
      Love is The Way.

      Enlightenment is the absence of the absence - when