Tuesday, April 23, 2002

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2002

      The Nondual Highlights
      The Best of the Internet's Nonduality Email Lists, Forums, Web sites, and More

      Editors: Jerry Katz, Gloria Lee, Christiana Duranczyk, Michael Read,
      John Metzger

      Highlights Issue #1050

      Tuesday, April 23, 2002

      Today's Highlights Compiled, Edited, and Designed
      Michael Read

      Search all editions of the Highlights: <http://nonduality.com/searchhl.htm>
      Highlights Home Page: <http://nonduality.com/hlhome.htm>

      --- In NondualitySalon@y..., "viorica weissman" wrote:
      Every being in the universe
      is an expression of the Tao.
      It springs into existence ,
      unconscious , perfect ,free,
      takes on a physical body ,
      lets circumstances complete it.
      That is why every being
      spontaneously honors the Tao.

      The Tao gives birth to all beings ,
      nourishes them , maintains them ,
      cares for them , comforts them , protects them,
      takes them back to itself ,
      creating without possessing ,
      acting without expecting ,
      guiding without interfering.
      That is why love of the Tao
      is in the very nature of things.

      Tao Te Ching

      --- In SufiMystic@y..., Jan Sultan  wrote:
      If you are stuck. If you have reached a plateau.
      If you are not making any progress.

      Then take a break. Do something different.
      When you come back to your original endeavor,
      note the rapid progress that takes place.

      Progress [even in nature] is never linear but
      takes place in quantum jumps.

      Jump from Nisargadatta to Ramana to Rumi to Aziz
      to your own supreme guru [inside you]
      and see the spurts of progress.

      [from practical experience, not from theory]