5211#5212 – Paul Smit interview – Colin Drake de fines consciousness – Sam Harris conversation

  • Jerry
    May 1, 2014
      Hello Everybody,

      Please view the latest Nonduality Highlights at...

      http://nonduality.org/2014/05/01/5212-paul-smit-interview-colin-drake-defines-consciousness-sam-harris-conversation/

      Hey, I know the Highlights is undergoing some changes. We're only publishing maybe three times a week at the most. Gloria's on hiatus. But I hope you're enjoying the original material coming from Dustin and me. We feel the quality of the Highlights is as high as ever and when Gloria comes back she'll raise it another big notch.

      I'm keeping my radio show going. Next week Jody Radzik will be my guest and the following week will feature Chuck Hillig.

      Thank you,

      Jerry