5180#5181- "This is beyond undoing."

    Mar 6, 2014
      Edited by Gloria Lee

      Bliss is Eternal, even though it appears to arise
      when the mind dies. Bliss is not an experience,
      It is your nature. This is the Heart of the Wise.
      This gift is always calling to everyone, ‘You are
      seated in the Heart of all Beings’.  This is the
      Truth: Your Face shines.

                                         - Papaji

      _______________

      Why then have to be human?
      Oh, not because happiness exists,
      Nor out of curiosity...

      But because being here means so much;
      Because everything here,
      Vanishing so quickly, seems to need us,
      And strangely keeps calling to us...
      To have been
      Here once, completely, even if only once,
      To have been at one with the earth -
      This is beyond undoing.

      – Rainer Maria Rilke

      _____________________

      What if our religion was each other
      If our practice was our life
      If prayer, our words.
      What if the temple was the earth
      If forests were our church
      If holy water - the rivers, lakes, and oceans
      What if meditation was our relationships
      If the Teacher was life
      If wisdom was self-knowledge
      If love was the center of our being

      ~ Ganga White

      art: www.ashesandsnow.org

      www.awakeningwomen.com

      ______________________

      What is the sign of respect?

      So close at the very beginning.
      The free and reflecting mode is not concerned with second and third person.
      And who takes care of the world?
      The destructive end of this is in the social networks.

      Engaging in this fools reporting strengthens the tendencies of outward movement.
      If that link is killed by seeing it as it is, there may not be much interest in his sayings.

      So much said is true, but turns quickly into concepts and ignorance.
      In the full perspective 'the person has gone' and 'advanced stages' are but steps on the way.
      For what is neither before nor after?
      Go to the point of end and see the claiming that is not.

      So is there in this an obstacle to pass?
      Does mind object to authority?
      The ways of not noticing are either from total ignorance or dreaded belief to be in the clear.

      Where and who is actually Ramana, on the social scene being presented as 'former'?

      Silent Sage

      Alan Larus Photography

      _________________

      PRAYING