4802#4802 - Tuesday, January 1, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Jan 1, 2013
      #4802 - Tuesday, January 1, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Happy new year, everybody.

      I interviewed Anamika:

      Anamika is a Dutch woman who has lived in Auroville, India for over twenty years where she works as a potter. We talk about very little. Unknowing. Untalking. Not getting stuck. What enlightenment is. My Kundalini experiences, which Anamika asked about. The cheese made in Auroville. The nature of interviews, teachers and teaching.

      I have to apologize for two things: One, the background noises due to the transmission over Skype. Two, the fact that I talked over Anamika several times. I was not aware of what I was doing and I could have been more careful and thoughtful.

      Anamika writes beautiful verses with photographs that match. Many of her photos have been included in this video version of the interview. Read Anamika's blog at http://noname-allthereis.blogspot.ca/
      The following is from her blog:

      Tuesday, January 1, 2013

      Yesterday,