4586#4586 - Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    May 2, 2012
      #4586 - Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Doorway to Total Liberation

      Conversations with what Is

      by Scott Kiloby
      -

      In this book of dialogues, Scott Kiloby has developed an inquiry that leaves you surrendered in the flow of the present moment, feeling complete and whole in your experience, while still able to move, work, and create in your life fully.  Scott uses this very simple inquiry to bring people back to their direct experience, which always reveals that liberation is right here, right now. We simply overlook it.

      Order here:

      http://doorwaytoliberation.com/buy-doorway-book/

      Nothing Has Essential Meaning

      by Colin Drake

      There are many things that we are told,

      Have meaning as to who, or what, we are,

      Our body whether young or old,

      Possessions, maybe even our fancy car!

      Our occupation and astrology,

      ‘Chinese year’ and nationality.

      Our religion and numerology,

      Ancestry and personality.

      It’s true they influence the body/mind,

      With which if we misidentify,

      Makes it more difficult to find,

      Awareness our true identity,

      For each adds another layer,

      Of separation and partition,

      Which must be peeled away ere,

      We awaken, thus completing our ‘mission’.

      So we must be careful not to read,

      Meaning into things which come and go,

      Thoughts and sensations which are the seed,

      When clung to as ‘ourselves’, the ego.

      At the deepest, fundamental level,

      No things have essential meaning,

      If not seen this our lives bedevil,

      Clouding existence with its gleaning.

      In fact we should studiously avoid,

      Any thought which objectifies the ‘I’,

      Which is pure Awareness and thus devoid,

      Of characteristics … the subjective ‘eye’.

      From the new book of poems : Poetry From Being A Light Onto The Self

      If you are interested in more articles, poems, or my books these may be found at

      http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/colin108atbigponddotcom

      Colin Drake's ebooks are available for immediate download at

      http://nonduality.com/colindrake.htm

      Anamika (in Holland)

      biting the cheeks

      Early morning, grey skies hanging low

      over the still sleepy village.

      No other sounds than the ticking of the clock

      the humming of the heating system

      and the typing of these words,

      Cold wind biting the cheeks when going out.

      The busyness and tension in the way people move

      while they greet you friendly and are quickly on their way again

      Family is warm and welcoming.

      Some tulipfields are out and while driving through polders,

      greeting you in colours bright pink, red and yellow.

      Always just this open emptiness seeing and noticing

      whatever it is.

      The simplicity of life..