4499#4499 - Tuesday, January 30, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Feb 1, 2012

      #4499 - Tuesday, January 30, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Here's an announcement of free live streaming of two interesting events.
      Jerry Katz

      Global Alliance for Transformational Entertainment™

      "All the things that truly matter — beauty, love, creativity, joy,

      inner peace — arise from beyond the mind." -Eckhart Tolle

      On February 4, 2012, one of today’s most anticipated events will take place at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills. GATE 2 will feature in person: Eckhart Tolle, Jim Carrey, Don Miguel Ruiz, Marianne Williamson, Jean Houston, Jane Carrey, Louie Anderson, Edward James Olmos, Frances Fisher, Fred Alan Wolf, John Raatz and many more transformational luminaries who support transformational entertainment and media.

      We’re pleased to make this programming available to your online community as part of our mission to expand the role of GATE in Transforming the World by Transforming Entertainment and Media™.

      And the best part -- it’s absolutely FREE!

      The live events begin at 9:00 AM, Saturday, February 4th with --

      Daytime Event

      GATE Transformational Story Conference

      “Awakening Spirit Through Transformation”

      9 AM to 5 PM PT

      And then, in the evening, the GATE 2 celebration begins at 6:30 PM --

      Evening Event

      GATE 2: “Only a New Seed Will Yield a New Crop --

      A Celebration of Transformational Entertainment, Media and Arts”

      6:30 to 11:00 PM PT

      Note: Remember, the web event is FREE, however, for those of your subscribers who would like to attend the event in person, please let them know that we are happy to offer a 20% discount off the price simply by using the promo code: TRANSFORM (scroll down to payment button at bottom of this link): gatecommunity.org/gate2.

      Here is the LiveStream link from which the events can be viewed (and which includes a real time commenting)

      Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012, beginning 9AM PST: http://www.livestream.com/gatelive