4266#4266 - Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    May 31, 2011
      #4266 - Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Prema Akasha - http://premaspace.com - writes...

      Sonya Amrita is specializing in supporting awakening in the work place, and is writing a book about nondual awakening and right livelihood. Of particular interest right now is that she is offering a free recording of one of her classes from her "Buddha at Work" seminar series, about the "personal call to action," which seems to be the juncture where a lot of people find themselves right now.

      There's a lot of satsang out there these days, and plenty of "spiritual business" information, but whenever I look for something business-related that truly honors the nondual perspective I have a challenging time finding much, if anything. So I think she is filling an important gap with her work.

      If you're interested in hearing a sample of her recording, it is on DharmaTunes

      - just click on recording #2.

      The place where people can get the complimentary recording for a limited time is here:

      From the website:

      When we bring Awakened Awareness of Oneness to our work life, rather than leaving it on the meditation cushion, we create stronger and more emotionally intelligent business communities, sustainable business practices, and empowering financial models. In this new world of business, our greatest strengths and gifts become integrated and fully exercised/utilized.

      What you will learn:
      • Following your true purpose, or “call to action” requires a radically new perspective when we are on the path of surrendering ego and embracing divine truth
      • How to hear and follow two different calls to action: one that is right now in time (“What am I called to do in this moment?”) and the other that is a lifelong calling for career or purpose
      • How to surrender the need to be “special” so you can be a better steward of your call to action
      • How to trust your inner wisdom more than your mind to choose aligned action and career
      • How making money can be in integrity with our call to action