3909#3910 - Monday, May 31, 2010 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    May 31 3:12 PM

      #3910 - Monday, May 31, 2010 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Nonduality Highlights

      There is nothing to accept,
      Nothing to reject,
      Nothing to hold on to,
      Nothing to let go of,
      Nothing to grasp,
      Nothing to spurn,
      Nothing to embrace,
      Nothing to relinquish,
      Nothing to dissolve.

      This is the truth.

      ~ From Ashtavakra-Gita translated by Thomas Byrom

      Mazie Lane on Facebook

      Spiritual seekers look for self-realization or enlightenment in the future. To be a seeker
      implies that you need the future. If this is what you believe, it becomes true for you: you
      will need time until you realize that you don't need time to be who you are.

      -Eckhart Tolle

      "Earth, mountains, rivers, hidden in this nothingness.
      In this nothingness, earth, mountains, rivers revealed.
      Spring flowers, winter snows.
      There's no being or non-being, nor denial itself."

      -Saisho

      "That day I saw beneath dark clouds
      the passing light over the water
      and I heard the voice of the world speak out,
      I knew then, as I had before
      life is no passing memory of what has been
      nor the remaining pages in a great book
      waiting to be read.

      It is the opening of eyes long closed.
      It is the vision of far off things
      seen for the silence they hold.
      It is the heart after years
      of secret conversing
      speaking out loud in the clear air.

      It is Moses in the desert
      fallen to his knees before the lit bush.
      It is the man throwing away his shoes
      as if to enter heaven
      and finding himself astonished,
      opened at last,
      fallen in love with solid ground."

      - David Whyte
      from 'Songs for Coming Home'
      ©1984 Many Rivers Press

      Non-Dual pointer from Jeff Fosters website
      http://www.lifewithoutacentre.com/8.html

      posted by Mark Scorelle to Wisdom-l

      To reach the Yellow-Flowered River
      Go by the Green-Water Stream.