Homeschool Tournaments - Soccer, Volleyball, Track & Field

  • Nate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hello all! This purpose of this e-mail is to announce a number of
      NEW homeschool tournaments that we will be holding in the coming
      year. If you are associated with a homeschool sports team, or if you
      know others who might be interested, please pass this information
      along!

      All of the details, including online and printable registration
      forms, are available online at:

      http://www.ncsaa.org/homeschool_tournaments.htm

      2006-07 HSPN / NCSAA Homeschool Tournaments:

      October 29-31, 2007
      East Coast Homeschool Soccer Championships
      Girls' Varsity Soccer, Boys' Varsity Soccer
      Athletes in Action Sports Complex (Xenia, OH)

      November 8-10, 2007
      East Coast Homeschool Volleyball Championships
      Girls' Varsity Volleyball
      Family First Sports Park (Erie, PA)

      May 3, 2008
      Mid-Atlantic Regional Track & Field Championship
      High School and Junior-High Track and Field
      Geneva College (Beaver Falls, PA)

      May 22-24, 2008
      East Coast Homeschool Spring Soccer Championships
      Girls' Varsity Soccer
      Family First Sports Park (Erie, PA)

      http://www.ncsaa.org/homeschool_tournaments.htm

      Spots are LIMITED in all of these tournaments, so please...If you are
      interested in attending, contact us soon. Thanks!

      Nate Hartman, Director
      National Christian School Athletic Association
      2105 Clayton Road
      Beaver Falls, PA 15010

      Phone: 724-846-2764
      E-mail: nhartman@...