Online Discounts Ending - Alabama Homeschool Expo

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013

      Don't Miss the Alabama Homeschool Expo!
      Alabama: June 13-15, 2013 - Montgomery Convention Center - Montgomery, AL
      Read More
      Hurry! Register Online at the discounted rate!
      Online Early Bird Discounts Ending May 31, 2013!
      See the Workshop Schedule (with times & rooms)

      Great Speakers in Homeschooling! Learn More
      We are honored to present some of the best homeschool speakers in the country!

      Their expertise and experiences cover a wide range of topics, from beginning homeschooling and curriculum choices to information on how to teach specific subjects to encouragement for understanding why we homeschool and how to not only educate our children, but to impact their hearts and lives as well.