- Hi Everyone! If you didn t get a chance to register for the Expo at the Montgomery Convention Center there is still time before the June 10 discounted onlineMessage 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2012View Source
Hi Everyone! If you didn't get a chance to register for the Expo at the Montgomery Convention Center there is still time before the June 10 discounted online registration deadline. There are a lot of exciting speakers coming to the Alabama Homeschool Expo (Jami Humphrey of Dinah-Might Adventures, Jennifer Mackintosh, Jack Chambless, Kitchener & Mona Lisa Harding, Teresa Knight, Thomas Clark, Tracee Wood, Kirk Martin, and more). Also note the Expo is on Friday & Saturday this year and Homeschooling for Excellence 101 is on Thursday (June 28) before the Expo opens.
Join homeschoolers from all over Alabama!
June 28-30, 2012 - Alabama Homeschool Expo - Click here to learn more!
Montgomery Convention Center
· Great Workshops! Hear what's new in homeschooling! Attend informative and inspiring educational workshops, get new ideas, purchase learning materials and curriculum. Make connections with other homeschool families at a convenient, relaxed time of the year. Remember, homeschoolers who attend conventions are better connected and have more success in homeschooling.
· Learn HOW to Homeschool! At Homeschooling for Excellence 101, Thursday, June 28 - a special Pre-Expo one day seminar for new homeschoolers. Return June 29-30th (Friday & Saturday), with the Expo exhibit hall and more workshops for shopping and learning! Learn more
· Featuring Jami Humphrey from Dinah-Might Adventures Don't miss this opportunity to learn about foldables from Dinah-Might Adventures top speaker! Regardless of the way you homeschool, students of all ages will have more fun and learn more easily when you apply Dinah-Might's homeschooling secrets. Learn more about all our speakers
· Worldview Teen Track Ages 13-18 participate with other homeschool teens in a once a year variety of teen focused workshops from worldviews to education to working. Featuring FABULOUS speakers like Jack Chambless, Catie Frates, Ann Haney and more! Learn more
· Struggling Learners Workshop - June 29 3:15 PM - Bringing 30 years experience with Homeschooling all types of special needs children, Randi St.Denis, homeschooling mother, tutor, and special needs advocate gives parents loads of information for homeschooling success. Learn how to choose materials, use technology to speed learning, improve visual, auditory, sensory motor and social issues, and set realistic and attainable goals. Famous for her student's high educational success rates, Randi has many special needs students who have gone on to become successful college students and employees. Start early and set your child on the path that leads to success. Learn more
· Trying to Encourage a Friend to Homeschool? Bring them along with you to Homeschooling for Excellence 101. This not just for novices, homeschool seminar before the Expo opens is a place where parents can explore, learn, and get their questions answered without any pressure to join in. If you already homeschool and attend with your friend, we guarantee you won't be bored. Even seasoned homeschoolers enjoy and learn much need info on this special day. Learn more
· ALSO, a special discounted Downtown Montgomery Hampton Inn rate is available for you! Stay on-site right next to the convention center. Just make sure to mention the Alabama Homeschool Expo for a special $99 rate!
· The Expo is extremely affordable and provides a great exhibit hall and awesome speakers. If you haven't attended yet, it is a comfortable location with many of the major homeschool exhibitors such as A Beka, BJU Press, Sonlight, Accelerated Christian Education, Rainbow Resource Center, Teaching Textbooks, Total Language Plus, VideoText Interactive, Lamplighter Publishing, and much more. If you register online, a whole family can attend for $25 (p.s you can use the coupon code "postcard" to get $5 off online). Online registration deadline is June 10.
· Online Pricing: $20 Individual Expo, $25 Husband Wife Expo, $60 Individual Homeschooling for Excellence 101, $75 Husband/Wife Homeschooling for Excellence 101, $35 per day per child for KidsZone, $45 for Worldview Teen Track
· At-the-door Pricing: $30 Individual Expo, $35 Husband Wife Expo, $75 Individual Homeschooling for Excellence 101, $90 Husband/Wife Homeschooling for Excellence 101, $35 per day per child for KidsZone, $45 for Worldview Teen Track