3Education Guidance Group/Veritas Prep Academy/1st University Model/Christian

  • kimberlinsmommy
    Mar 14, 2007
      Our Spring Live and Silent Auctions will be held April 21 at the school
      building. We will have small items to automobiles up for grabs. We
      need all your support and that of your friends, family and the
      community to keep this great school going! Contact the school at
      699-1900 for more info.

      This classical Christian/University Model School is great for
      traditional home schoolers and those who prefer a private, Christian
      education. NOW ENROLLING for 2007-08 school year. Located in Dothan,
      30 minutes from Enterprise, 15 minutes from Fort Rucker and 25 minutes
      from Ozark. Visit www.vpadothan.org for more information or call:

      334-699-1900

      Jan Murray-1st Grade
      Publicity/EGG/Veritas Prep Acade