Re: NCNG Video

  • John Christensen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2001
      Hi Mario,
      Sorry you are having a hard time finding information on the NCNG vidio tape.
      I made some calls and found out that it is out of production at this time.
      One of my associates is going to contact the Video Museum director Ron
      Sturgell to see if he has one available. If so then I will work to get it to
      you. This may take some time so please be patient with me. I'll let you know
      as soon as I find something out.

      Best Regards,

      John Christensen

      Chairman NCNGRR&TM
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2001
        Hi John,

        Thanks very much for your assistance. Guess I've waited for 30 years
        (since I got my copy of Best's) book for a movie about the NCNG, so
        waiting a bit longer won't hurt.

        Best regards... Mario

        --- In NCNGRR@y..., "John Christensen" <NCNGRR@O...> wrote:
        > Hi Mario,
        > Sorry you are having a hard time finding information on the NCNG
        vidio tape.
        > I made some calls and found out that it is out of production at this
        time.
        > One of my associates is going to contact the Video Museum director
        Ron
        > Sturgell to see if he has one available. If so then I will work to
        get it to
        > you. This may take some time so please be patient with me. I'll let
        you know
        > as soon as I find something out.
        >
        > Best Regards,
        >
        > John Christensen
        >
        > Chairman NCNGRR&TM

        Check
        > them out!
        > >

        > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Keith Wandry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2001
          If you run across more than one, I'd be interested in a copy, too!

          Thanks!
          keith

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2001
            Hi,
            Roger that! I will let you know what I find out. If a long period of time
            passes and you don't hear from me please remind me.
            Thanks, John