Re: Digest Number 403

  • Mts Supply Co
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013

      Thanks Dennis, that sounds great, I for sure want a copy. Keep me in mind.

      Mark

      Date: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:38 pm ((PDT))

      As your moderator, I deleted the post about onions... It is off topic, and Snopes http://www.snopes.com/food/tainted/cutonions.asp says the story is false.

      I have also blocked a comment (and any others that might appear)

      --
      "The great thing about science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it." (Neil deGrasse Tyson)

      The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog
      GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE
      Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet?  Check them out!