Re: Video of SP/NCNG convention in Nevada City

  • Dennis Burke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2013
      Hello Mark,
      Hope your well.
      It will be about another 2 months I understand before they will be available. Much work goes into the editing and set-up.
      A master copy will be sent to the NCNGRR Museum and to our SPNG group to make copies for sales for restoration efforts.
      Both groups will announce.
      I know one place we will let you all know will be on the Yahoo discussion sites such as this one as well our websites.

      Not sure of price at this time.

      Dennis Burke

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2013
        Thanks Dennis, that sounds great, I for sure want a copy. Keep me in mind.

        Mark