Re: Sierra Narrow Gauge Conference presented by NCNGRR Museum

  • Rod Souza
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2013
      Dennis,

      Has the schedule been posted? If so, where can I find it.

      Regards,

      Rod Souza
      Placerville, CA

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Burke <pineconelumberng@...> wrote:

      > Hello Rod,
      > I should have it completed by this Wednesday the 20th. Have had to adjust some
      > presentation times at presenters request.
      > Dennis
      > Lakeport, Ca
      > 707-262-1824
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Dennis Burke
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2013
        Hello Rod,
        You can find it on the museums website at www.ncngrrmuseum.org under activities. If you have any problems let me know and I will scan and send.
        Dennis
        707-262-1824

        Has the schedule been posted? If so, where can I find it.

        Regards,

        Rod Souza
        Placerville, CA

        --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Burke <pineconelumberng@...> wrote:

        > Hello Rod,
        > I should have it completed by this Wednesday the 20th. Have had to adjust some
        > presentation times at presenters request.
        > Dennis
        > Lakeport, Ca
        > 707-262-1824

      • Richard Brennan