Re: Re: Sierra Narrow Gauge Conference presented by NCNGRR Museum

  • Dennis Burke
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hello Rod,
      I should have it completed by this Wednesday the 20th. Have had to adjust some presentation times at presenters request.
      Dennis
      Lakeport, Ca
      707-262-1824

      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2013
        Dennis,

        Has the schedule been posted? If so, where can I find it.

        Regards,

        Rod Souza
        Placerville, CA

        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2013
          Hello Rod,
          You can find it on the museums website at www.ncngrrmuseum.org under activities. If you have any problems let me know and I will scan and send.
          Dennis
          707-262-1824

          Has the schedule been posted? If so, where can I find it.

          Regards,

          Rod Souza
          Placerville, CA

          --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Burke <pineconelumberng@...> wrote:

          > Hello Rod,
          > I should have it completed by this Wednesday the 20th. Have had to adjust some
          > presentation times at presenters request.
          > Dennis
          > Lakeport, Ca
          > 707-262-1824

        • Richard Brennan