Re: Digest Number 393

  • Mts Supply Co
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
      What Maxon motor gear combo did you purchase?

      Thanks,

      Mark
      Grass Valley, CA

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2013
        Mark,
        I did not buy the motor/gear combo yet, but it is going to be a RE 8 (item #347727) motor with a GP8 A (item #370419) gearhead. Given by already existing dimensions I have to go this quite costly way. You can get a combo with roughly the same spec. out of the 10mm diameter product line for about half the price.

        Please keep in mind, this motor/gearhead does not fit the Grandt Line motorizing kit!

        Florian