Re: Sierra Narrow Gauge Conference 18-20 June 2013.

  • ncngrr5
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 18, 2012
      I will be there! Sounds great, Mark Swasey-Grass Valley

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "John" wrote:

      Hello Group - Just an advanced notice that the NCNGRR & Transporatation Museum in congunction with the SPNG Historical Society will be putting on a three day conference during the June 18-20, 2013 time frame in Nevada City, CA. Railroads that will be discussed will include the NCNG, West Side and Swayne Lumber companies as well as others. Please cosider an early registration when Dennis Burke of the SPNGHS posts the advanced registration notices. For those who live out of the Nevada County area, the Northern Queen Inn has set aside 22 reservation for those dates. John