Re: Sierra Narrow Gauge Conference 18-20 June 2013.

  • dennisb60
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 17, 2012
      Tom, as soon as I am done with a few more details we will post all of the information on this yahoo site as well as many others. It will be a couple of more days. Eventually you will also be able to download the reg. form from the files section of this yahoo site.
      Dennis.

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, ncngrr@... wrote:

      > John,
      > Please foward the information on the conference to the NCNGRRyahoo group as yet I am not a member of the SPNG HS.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Tom Milam
      > ncngrr@...

    • ncngrr5
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 18, 2012
        I will be there! Sounds great, Mark Swasey-Grass Valley

        --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "John" wrote:

        Hello Group - Just an advanced notice that the NCNGRR & Transporatation Museum in congunction with the SPNG Historical Society will be putting on a three day conference during the June 18-20, 2013 time frame in Nevada City, CA. Railroads that will be discussed will include the NCNG, West Side and Swayne Lumber companies as well as others. Please cosider an early registration when Dennis Burke of the SPNGHS posts the advanced registration notices. For those who live out of the Nevada County area, the Northern Queen Inn has set aside 22 reservation for those dates. John